Blockchain-based Big Data Sharing
Big data sharing is more and more popular due to its wide applications such as big data trading and cross-domain data analytics. Traditional big data sharing platforms can be classified into data hosting center and data aggregation center. However, they suffer from either privacy or authenticity issue. To this end, we developed AI3 - a blockchain-based big data sharing platform. In AI3, we proposed to leverage two loosely-coupled blockchains, metadata chain and sharingdata chain, to guarantee the privacy of the original data and the authenticity of the sharing records. We also implement AI3 in PolyU intranet and demonstrates its effectiveness.
- Shan Jiang, Jiannong Cao, Hanqing Wu, Yanni Yang: Fairness-based Packing of Industrial IoT Data in Permissioned Blockchains. to appear in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics 2021.
- Shan Jiang, Jiannong Cao, Julie A. McCann, Yanni Yang, Yang Liu, Xiaoqing Wang, Yuming Deng: Privacy-preserving and Efficient Multi-keyword Search Over Encrypted Data on Blockchain. IEEE Blockchain 2019: 405-410
- Shan Jiang, Jiannong Cao, Hanqing Wu, Yanni Yang, Mingyu Ma, Jianfei He: BlocHIE: A BLOCkchain-Based Platform for Healthcare Information Exchange. IEEE SMARTCOMP 2018: 49-56
- Hanqing Wu, Jiannong Cao, Shan Jiang, Ruosong Yang, Yanni Yang, Jianfei He: TSAR: A Fully-Distributed Trustless Data ShARing Platform. IEEE SMARTCOMP 2018: 350-355
- Shan Jiang, Jiannong Cao, Qinliang Lin, "数据存储方法、装置、计算机设备及可读存储介质", June 2020. Patent No. CN111224793A
- Shan Jiang, Jiannong Cao, Qinliang Lin, "电子投票方法、装置和存储介质", June 2020. Patent No. CN111292461A
Shan Jiang, Hanqing Wu, Yanni Yang, and Ruosong Yang.
Previous members include Dr. Peiyuan Zhou, Mingyu Ma, Caiqing Zhou, Ping Xu, Yiran Cheng, and Ziqing Ye. Thanks for their contributions.