Travel Document

A valid passport is the only document that most people will need to enter Hong Kong. Keep your passport in an inconspicuous, safe place, and carry your passport with you. If you lose your passport, please immediately contact the nearest embassy or consulate and the local police.


Travel to mainland China

If you plan for a trip to mainland China, you will probably need a visa. Visa can be obtained in Hong Kong. You can visit the following websites for details about China visa application:.

Invitation Letter

Invitation letter can be issued if an attendee has registered the conference. Please send your invitation letter request to Carman , In the email, please denote your accepted paper information in detail.