Associate Professor, Dept. of Computing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic Univ.
- PhD, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC), 2008.
- Master of Engineering, Dept. of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua Univ. (a.k.a. Qinghua Univ.), 2001.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Dept. of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua Univ., 1999.
- Bachelor of Economics (Minor), School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua Univ., 1999.
- Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)
- Real-Time Networking (Reliable Real-Time Wireless Communications, Real-Time Switches, QoS)
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- 2022, serving as a Steering Committee member for IEEE RTCSA.
- 2021, serving as the Program Co-Chair for IEEE RTCSA 2021.
- 2021, looking for PhD students for 2021 January/September entrance. Interested applicants please email me your CV and transcript directly.
Non-Computer Science background applicants are welcome, particularly those major in control, communications, avionics, automobile, mechanical engineering,
medicine, and civil engineering.
- 2020, awarded the Hong Kong RGC Theme-based Research Scheme (TRS) grant with the project of "SureFire: Smart Urban Resilience and Firefighting" (1/1/2020 to 31/12/2024).
- 2018, serving as the web chair for ACM/IEEE ICCPS 2018.
- Looking for self-motivated Post-Doc, PhD, MPhil, and RA applicants anytime, particularly cross-domain applicants.