The -PMS- Paper Management System
- is a compact but highly configurable
paper management system.
It is written in Python
only 3000+ lines of code, which can be conveniently embedded
in a conference web site.
- supports double blind
-- i.e. The reviewers do not know who are the paper authors and vice versa.
Key configurable features:
- Review questions
- Review result types (e.g. Reject, Accept, Accepted as short paper ...)
- Addition paper information to submit (e.g. Provide key areas of the
- File(s) to submit (e.g. The paper, media files, source, final paper
- Dates: Submission deadline, Review release date and Account expiry date
- Look and feel (configure through CSS)
This page is under construction ...